Vice President Asset Manager Real Estate to EQT
EQT Real Estate is now looking for a Pan European VP Asset Manager to join their team.
As a VP Asset Manager, you will be part of the Real Estate platform within the EQT and participate in the Asset Management team in the European market with focus on the Nordics. EQT has significant growth ambitions for the Real Estate sector. The position is based at the EQT office at Blasieholmen, Stockholm and you will report to Head of Asset Management of the European Real Estate team in London.
ABOUT EQT REAL ESTATE
The team seeks to identify value- add real estate investment opportunities that allow to unlock underlying asset- specific value in European markets with promising rental growth outlook. The focus is on office assets in gateway cities with strong demographics driving above- average GDP and office based employment growth. The team envisages investing into more asset management intensive investments where strong “hands-on” value- creation skills are necessary. Value- add stems from an intensive and seamless asset management process with the aim to reposition the assets for their exit into the institutional real estate market.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Overall responsible for management of the allocated properties within the portfolio
- Preparing and implementing asset repositioning and value add strategies.
- Working closely with Property Managers & Operating Partners to ensure investments are properly maintained and business plans are executed.
- Managing external experts including, leasing agents, architects, design teams and legal professionals as appropriate.
- Preparing business plans, annual budgets, and quarterly reports.
- Work with the acquisition team on due diligence process to facilitate a seamless hand-over to asset management upon closing.
PROFILE OF THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE
- Smart, analytical and commercial mindset, fundamentally interested in the real estate business and value drivers.
- Creative and entrepreneurial, thinking outside the box, seeing things from other angles.
- Potential to develop leadership skills.
- Team spirit, social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly.
- Striving for excellency, success, and outperformance.
- High personal drive, deliver high quality, committed and dedicated.
- Professional attitude, high work ethics and high energy level, flexible style and ability to work under pressure and getting things done both independently as well as in teams.
- Ability to operate in an open and outgoing environment, interacting with all levels of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- A good first degree from a university in Sweden, a Masters degree in real estate, finance or business administration is preferred.
- +8 years’ experiences preferable in a value add role with hands on asset management experience.
- Experience of working in an international environment and in more than one country is a plus.
- Strong MS Excel skills, ability to review analysis, total and relative returns etc.
- Understanding of IRR- calculations, due diligence, balance sheet analysis, generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting.
- Strategic and visionary with the ability to assess opportunities in a thorough and time efficient manner. Excellent negotiation and business development skills.
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- Able to travel in the Nordics.
Do you want to be a part of EQT? For further questions about this position, contact Henrik Nyberg (email@example.com) at Boardtalk AB. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible
EQT is a leading investment firm with approximately EUR 50 billion in raised capital across 27 funds. Since EQT’s inception, around EUR 32 billion has been invested in more than 360 companies. EQT funds have portfolio companies in Europe, Asia and North America with total sales of more than EUR 19 billion and approximately 110,000 employees. EQT works with portfolio companies to achieve sustainable growth, operational excellence and market leadership. EQT has around 540 employees globally, of which 310 work in the investment advisory teams. EQT Partners AB and its affiliates have offices in 14 countries and employees from 40+ nationalities. For further information please visit www.eqt.se.