Are you an experienced finance professional? Do you want to become part of a team focusing on Real Estate Transactions related tasks? NREP is now looking for an analytical Transaction Associate.
Boardtalk is on behalf of NREP recruiting a Transaction Associate to their Transactions team. The role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to become part of a team focusing on Real Estate Transactions related tasks.
The Transaction Associate is a critical member of the team, and is responsible for managing, supporting and executing activities within real estate transactions in particular around debt sourcing and negotiation.
The successful candidate is offered a central role in a growing company with ambitions to excel.
The position is located at NREP’s office in Stockholm City.
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating debt and hedging packages for individual investments and portfolio investments
- Responsible for managing financial/tax/VAT due diligence processes by external service providers
- Responsible for defining the investment holding structure, with external service providers
- Assist NREP Investment Manager and external legal counsel in the negotiation and execution of Sale and purchase agreements and Shareholders agreements. Responsibility for parts of the section within mentioned documents and workstream linked to these.
- Coordinating and preparing key sections of the Investment Case to be submitted to the Investment Committee
- Validate and provide input and insights regarding financing and tax assumptions in underwriting model, as well as its completeness for subsequent tracking purposes
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of relevant work experience within Banking or Corporate Finance department or deal team execution specialised in financing or an organization investing in private equity or real estate
- Track record in leading projects with multiple parties and working in a deadline driven environment
- Result oriented with an ability to set clear goals, priorities, and expectations to deliver timely, high quality services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to conceptualise and think strategically, and resourcefully.
- Proven ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership both internally and externally, and influence clients, peers, and senior management.
- Fluent in English and Swedish; both spoken and written
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Do you want to be a part of NREP? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this position, contact Malin Sager (073-6903605, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Martin Andersson (070-5731010, email@example.com) at Boardtalk AB.
At home in the Nordics, NREP is a real estate company with the vision of making real estate better. NREP take a multi-stakeholder approach and utilize a wide range of disciplines to develop real estate and services that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which they invest.
NREP has over 180 dedicated professionals of whom more than 60 are transaction or asset management professionals. The Firm is controlled and fully owned by the team of partners with backgrounds from top-tier real estate firms, management consultancies and investment banks.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden and Finland and in 2015 they opened an office in Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 220 property acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which over 80 have been exited.
For NREP it is important to create real estate that enriches people’s lives. NREP combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
NREP is pioneering sustainability and responsible solutions and have high ambitions regarding this. NREP focus on attractive under-served segments in the Nordic Region and are among other the leading service and real estate provider within logistics and second largest self- storage operator in the Nordics. NREP has further made several customer focused innovative real estate solutions across residential and retail segments.
Learn more about NREP business and products on the website: nrep.com