Technical Manager till Logicor
Logicor is now looking for a Technical Manager to join their professional team in Stockholm.
The Technical Manager will report directly to the Director, Asset Management and will sit in the Stockholm office. The successful candidate will be experienced in project delivery having been a Project Manager in either private practice or a client-side role, shows a good understanding of the main technical areas related to a logistics warehouse. The Technical Manager will be responsible for performing varied duties across Logicor’s Swedish portfolio including managing Capex within existing portfolio and development/redevelopment projects.
- Project management of new / (re-) developments and respective construction projects, ensuring delivery on time and to an agreed budget
- Coordinate and oversee Capex (Repair and Maintenance Budget) within existing portfolio
- Working with the team and third-party consultants to appraise sites for acquisition and future development
- Selection, engagement, management and coordination of consultants, technical property managers and contractors on a project basis
- Knowledge of budgeting process and providing advice on design, best options and estimated costs
- Preparation of project reports showing status of progress, cost and quality
- Working closely with customers and service suppliers ensuring effective and proactive management of projects
- In cooperation with the team, coordination and monitoring of cash flow for individual schemes and overall project budgets
- Support the team to implement and maintain an efficient a suitable asset technical documentation archive
- Support asset purchase due diligence activities
- Provide feedback to the Teams to optimize future property design from a maintenance perspective
- Contribute to local and wider Logicor Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) program and sustainability initiatives.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Industry specific degree
- 2-4 years post degree experience in development/construction sector with an understanding of logistics and light industrial real estate
- Commercial mindset and understanding of operational aspects and tenant needs in logistics real estate
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, industry standards and licenses for alterations procedures
- Able to demonstrate good leadership, coordination and communication skills with internal and external teams
- Strong work ethic with drive and determination to thrive in a demanding work environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Able to travel with some overnight stays
- Experience working in a cross-border, cross-cultural environment
- Advanced Swedish and English language skills
- Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.
Do you want to be a part of Logicor? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (+46 70 790 29 30, email@example.com) or Henrik Nyberg (+46 70 790 05 29, firstname.lastname@example.org) at Boardtalk AB. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Logicor is one of the leading real estate companies in Europe focusing on the ownership and management of modern logistics and distribution properties. We currently own a portfolio of 600 high quality properties with a lettable area of approx. 13.5 million square metres and manage a significant amount of additional assets on behalf of third-parties in key locations across the European supply chain. Logicor is headquartered in London and Luxembourg, with regional offices in France, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Finland and Sweden.
Logicor is an equal opportunities employer that strives to recruit a diverse range of talent. We promote and recognise the benefits of an inclusive environment where people can bring their whole self to work every day and celebrate our differences and experiences.
Read more about Logicor at https://logicor.eu/sv/sv/logicor-sverige