Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading investor and lender in the Nordics, investing across the entire capital structure. Investments includes a wide range of private equity structures, from separate investment mandates in commercial real estate together with large institutions and international managers to
residential development. Debt includes credit financing funds focused on secured financing of commercial real estate in the Nordic region. Ventures offers opportunistic investment ideas within real estate, ranging from seed capital to traditional property investments. The team includes approximately 50 employees in Stockholm, Helsinki and London
The role – Technical Controller located in Helsinki or Stockholm
The Technical Controller will be highly involved with the management of property portfolios totaling over EUR 2.0 billion of assets located in Sweden, Finland and Estonia. As part of a small, dedicated team, you will be working closely with senior management and Brunswick Real Estate’s local asset management partners to create and deliver on strategies to optimize performance of the portfolios.
You will have varied tasks and a steep learning curve, working with a mix of retail, office, hotel and care properties. Your primary focus will be on technical real estate management and other key areas including energy-efficiency, sustainability, digitalization, renewable technology and investments.
The Technical Controller will hold a central, highly visible coordinating role within the team and interact with a wide range of people, both internally and externally. The position is based at the Brunswick Real Estate office in Helsinki or Stockholm.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Working closely with senior management to devise business plan and investment strategies with regards to technical asset management, sustainability, energy-efficiency, digitalization and renewable energy technology.
- Participate in deal execution working effectively with technical and environmental experts and by preforming you own analysis as part of potential acquisitions.
- Prepare quarterly reports and coordinate reporting process with local asset management partners.
Profile of the suitable candidate
- Technical Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Technology (HVAC, Electric, Automation etc.), Mechanical Engineering and/or Energy Engineering.
- Preferably 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- General technical understanding of mechanical systems and operations.
- Smart and analytical, striving for excellence and out-performance.
- Team spirit, strong social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly.
- Professional attitude, strong work ethics and high energy level.
- Excellent English and Finnish or Swedish communication skills, both written and spoken.
Should you have questions or require further information, please contact Anna Skoglundh
firstname.lastname@example.org/ +46 76 871 00 27.
Please apply with CV, personal letter and grades on career.brunswickrealestate.com no later than 15 September 2019.
We accept applications in both Swedish and English.