Senior Project Development Manager to Citycon
Citycon is now looking for a Senior Project Development Manager to join their Development department in Sweden. You will have the great opportunity to be part of developing mixed-use centres for urban living including retail, office space and housing and at one of the leading companies in this business in the Nordics and Baltics.
The role is located in their office in Kista Galleria and you will report to Urban Development Director Sweden.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
As a Senior Project Development Manager, you will manage the development process from idea, pre-study, planning and design phases (including zoning) for a set of development/re-development projects. You will be responsible for developing the projects concept, strategies, feasibility, plans and budgets securing that the project is viable and that the proposed concept and strategies are based on reliable market data and resilient over time.
You will be managing all aspects of development projects in early phase, including interaction with stakeholders and municipality as well as potential JV´s. Preparing investment budgets and investment proposals, based on property calculations and analysis and reporting progress accordingly will also be included in your assignment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Civil engineer/construction engineer. Relevant project manager experience can substitute educational requirements.
- A minimum of 5-10 years´ experience of recently working with early phase project management in the construction/real estate industry, preferably from the developer side, preferably with projects in the Stockholm region.
- Solid multidisciplinary development background; preferably from commercial property/mixed use projects of larger scale and complexity. Strong merit with experience from office, public service, retail development. Residential experience and understanding is also a merit.
- Good financial understanding and fluency of Swedish and English, spoken and in writing.
- A strong track-record with previous projects and good relationships with both public and private stakeholders.
- Commercial inclination and experience in negotiating and drafting various agreements in conjuction with zoning, JV parterships, Tenant (private and public).
- Understanding the general conditions of the real estate industry and have a general knowledge of related legislation.
To successfully manage this position you have a structured way of working with ability to handle several current projects, is a result- and goal-oriented person and have a solid driving force with solutions-oriented ability to complete your tasks.
Do you want to be a part of Citycon? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se with a CV written in Swedish or English. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (+4670-790 29 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at Boardtalk AB.
“Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of mixed-use centres for urban living including retail, office space, housing and services. We are committed to sustainable property management in the Nordic region with assets that total approximately EUR 4.4 billion.
Our centres are located in urban hubs close to where customers live and work, and with a direct connection to public transport. Placed in the heart of communities, our centres are anchored by groceries, healthcare and municipal services to cater for the everyday needs of customers.
We own 38 centres and 1 other retail property. Of our centres, 12 are located in Finland, Estonia, 15 in Norway, 11 in Sweden & Denmark. In addition, we lease and manage 10 centres in Norway on behalf of other owners. Our centres attract approximately 170 million visitors annually.”
For further information please visit www.citycon.com