Senior Financial Controller
CBRE Global Invest Administration Nordics is looking for a dynamic and independent Senior Financial Controller to join its real estate team in Stockholm.
CBRE Global Invest Administration Nordics is looking for a dynamic and independent Senior Financial Controller to join its real estate team in Stockholm. CBRE Global Investors is a key client and the role is close to the Fund Portfolio in the Nordics region.
ABOUT CBRE Global Invest Administration Nordics
You will be reporting to Manager Asset Finance Nordics and the Senior Financial Controller will be instrumental in ensuring finance and reporting support to clients in Nordics region. CBRE GIA Nordics is new office of CBRE GIA and it consists of 2 team members located in Sweden, Stockholm, who support 11 client entities with cca 700m EUR AUM (over the 4 countries of Nordic region). Asset Finance department of CBRE GIA is having 80+ team members located in 12 EMEA countries. The role is based at CBRE Global Investors office in Stockholm City.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE ARE
- Responsible for the property level reporting (IFRS and local Gaap and bank reporting, scorecard and legal documentation to the board) as per requirements of the clients in Nordics region.
- Provides senior support to other team members and external partners with respect to reporting. This includes senior support to the CFO Nordics.
- Supervises preparation / prepares various ad-hoc reports, breakdowns and analysis as per requirements of the clients. Supports GIA Investor Reporting Team.
- Ensures reporting process of property companies on country/region level, ensures alignment of and gives instructions to all parties involved (including property managers, accountants, tax advisors, auditors and other providers) in the reporting process.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all financial data on country level.
Local Financial Management (for Property Companies)
- Ensures senior financial management support with respect to property companies under its supervision.
- Cooperates with treasury and transaction teams of CBRE and clients.
- Responsible for governance of property companies.
- Actively participates on improvement of financial performance of the property companies. Including supervision and management of company restructurings and modelling on local level.
- Coordinates and supervises audit process on property company level.
- Supports clients in activities related to financing.
- Supports clients in transactions – participates on IRR preparation, pre-liminary and closing accounts preparation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND YOUR APPLICATION
- Excellent academic background and fully qualified accountant with +6 years of experience from BIG 4 or in a real estate division/fund or company.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with people with a wide variety of skill sets and of all levels of seniority. Interpersonal skills are key.
- Must be a dynamic but well organised, focussed individual who can adjust to working in a highly entrepreneurial but professional environment.
- Able to combine a control of the detail with an understanding of the high- level strategic, legal or commercial objectives/ issues.
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of Real Estate and how that ties into finance – awareness of Capex/development monitoring, property manager functions, Real Estate debt, tax etc.
Do you want to be a part of CBRE Global Invest Administration Nordics? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this position, contact Mats Holmberg (tel. 072-8532313) or Karin Sundberg (tel. 070-5769076) at Boardtalk AB.
ABOUT CBRE GROUP
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. For further information please visit cbre.com.