Senior Asset Manager – NatWest Nordisk Renting
You will be working closely together with Client Management colleagues to identify and generate quality and sustainable business for NatWest Nordisk Renting from existing customers, as well as being part of supporting Origination in new businesses on asset related issues such as technical due diligences and valuations, ensuring the highest level of customer service, asset management and credit discipline at all times.
Your key responsibilities include active participation in all property asset management related aspects of delivery of the wider NatWest Nordisk Renting’s business strategy. You will also drive asset strategies together with the Client and Asset Management for existing assets with regards to larger changes such as divestments or refurbishments for new tenants. Lastly, you will also be responsible for all ongoing asset management questions related to external suppliers with regards to insurance claims, maintenance budgets and property development or tenant improvements.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Lead property asset management for a real estate portfolio mostly based in Sweden owned by NatWest Nordisk Renting and participate in Nordic asset management team
- Foster and maintain positive client relationships with focus on property related issues including sustainability and energy efficiency
- Develop strategies to increase the return on investments and minimize risk factors and losses with recommendations on disposal, acquisition, or refurbishment of assets
- Create property reports for internal use or for client discussions to visualize potential improvements
- Evaluate and review work performed by external parties according to technical maintenance agreements etc.
- Draft and review new supplier contracts as well as manage and review existing contracts
- Coordinate and monitor ongoing property development work
- Monitor external supplier’s annual maintenance budget and/or generate property budgets and actuals reporting
- Monitor asset performance and recommend corrective measures where needed
- Collaborate with the Origination team on property related questions on new potential properties
- Collaborate daily with the Finance team on property related costs
- Develop sustainable solutions for clients
- Ensure financial, investment, and business records related to the properties are updated and that all properties are fully insured
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- A M.Sc or B.Sc’s degree in real estate, finance, public administration, or business administration
- Work experience from similar positions for a minimum of 8-10 years
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing – Finnish is a bonus
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations and environments and drive projects independently
- People management skills as the role will play a vital role in the daily contact with clients and suppliers
- Proficiency in business and data intelligence software
- It is desirable with Asset valuation skills such as a RICS certificate
NatWest Nordisk Renting is looking for someone who is a critical thinker, improver innovator and a trusted advisor, but also someone who is change ready and connected. Are you that person? Then maybe you are the one NatWest Nordisk Renting is searching for.
Do you want to be a part of NatWest Nordisk Renting? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson at Boardtalk AB (+46 72 248 65 31 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Frida Carlsson (+ 46 70 790 29 30 or email@example.com). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
ABOUT NORDISK RENTING
Nordisk Renting is owned by the NatWestGroup (formerly RBS). We have a 30 year track record of supporting corporate and public sector customers across the Nordic region. We provide customised lease funding solutions for our customer’s strategic property and infrastructure assets. Our customer base includes anything from the major Nordic corporates to public sector bodies. This forms a diversified portfolio of assets covering several types of usage. We’re going through an exciting time of development and transformation, and we’re looking for talented and motivated people to join us on this journey and help us shape the future of our business.
For more information visit www.nordiskrenting.se or https://www.linkedin.com/company/natwest-nordisk-renting/