Portfolio Controller within the Asset Management team to Brunswick Real Estate
Are you a driven and analytical person with a genuine interest in real estate and the ability to see the relationship between business activities and financial outcome? Are you motivated by working in an Investment and Asset Management environment with the aim of simplifying complex performance measures? Would you appreciate high pace, digital transformation and a genuine focus on sustainability? Then this role at Brunswick Real Estate is for you!
As a Portfolio Controller you would be responsible for ensuring that management and investors receive financial and project related information on a reoccuring basis in order to monitor, assess and influence portfolio performance. You will be a part of an international Asset Management team, where you will focus on existing and future portfolios within the Regio mandate. The Asset Management team work continuously to improve and develop tools for analysis and follow-up. You will work closely with Portfolio-, Development- and Sustainability Managers within the Asset Management team to improve way of working. The Portfolio Controller is also involved in preparing and evaluating investment proposals within the portfolios and together with other departments within Brunswick’s operations from time to time engaged in transaction activities.
This position is based at Brunswick Real Estate Head office in central Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Asset Management
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of progress and profitability of ongoing projects including tenant improvements, zoning plans, new construction, cost/energy savings, planned/unplanned maintenance
- Manage and develop analysis models and forecasting models in MS Excel and BI tools, participate in the digital transformation of the Asset Management teams reporting processes and routines
- System responsible for Exopen
- Support in investment decision making process
- Assist in budget and forecasting process
- Cross check accounting principle in reporting process, independently manage and support quarterly reports and supporting Asset Management with ad hoc financial analyzes
- Overall rent roll responsibility from Brunswick perspective and coordination during the valuation periods
- Contact person in AM team on accounting matters
- Contribute to spreading economic understanding in the business
- Reconciliation between the systems in the financial statements (3L, Exopen, Cognos), and a profit analysis of financial statements
Profile of the suitable candidate
- Master’s degree in real estate, Finance, Business Administration, or similar
- Real Estate experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and excellent financial modelling capabilities
- Smart and analytical, striving for excellence and outperformance
- Team spirit, strong social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly
- Organized with strong coordinating skills and an excellent ability to multitask
- Commercial mind-set, strategic and visionary with the ability to assess opportunities in a thorough and time efficient manner
- Professional attitude, strong work ethics and high energy level
- Service minded, loyal and prestigeless
- Excellent English and Swedish communication skills, both written and spoken
- Merit with experience from system change
Do you want to be a part of Brunswick Real Estate? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (070-790 29 30, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ola Everhed (email@example.com) at Boardtalk AB.
About Brunswick Real Estate
Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading investor and lender in the Nordics, investing across the entire capital structure. Investments includes a wide range of private equity structures, from separate investment mandates in commercial real estate together with large institutions and international managers to residential development. In Debt we provide senior secured financing to commercial real estate in Sweden through private debt funds. BREC Fund III recently had a first close and total AuM is €2.2bn. Ventures offers opportunistic investment ideas within real estate, ranging from seed capital to traditional property investments. The team includes approximately 60 employees in Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen and London.
About Fastighets AB Regio
AP3 is the principal owner of Fastighets AB Regio, whose vision is to be the leading landlord for commercial real estate in growing regional cities. Regio has a property portfolio of 1.1 billion and is located in 17 municipalities. Within Regio, they work with management according to the LAMP model (Local asset management partners), where local partners are represented in the regional cities.
Please, read more at www.brunswickrealestate.com