Office Manager to Cushman & Wakefield
Together with Cushman & Wakefield we are now looking for an Office Manager, who will have an important and central position in the company. This position will be varied and involves a lot of international collaborations with the other offices.
This is an exciting position in a dynamic company with an international atmosphere, which offers an opportunity for both professional and personal development.
The position will include both day-to-day administrative finance tasks as well as you are in charge of creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The position reports to CEO and is placed at the Stockholm office, at Regeringsgatan 59.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Support and partner with different corporate functions within Cushman & Wakefield, both in Sweden, EMEA and globally (mainly the finance and HR-functions)
- Process & manage supplier invoices
- Be in charge of payroll preparations (including first cards as well as own expenses and travel bills)
- Communicate with suppliers and partners.
- Local point of contact to answer basic employees benefits queries , such as pension insurance, health insurance and company cars
- Keep your colleagues updated about important information within the workplace including health & safety
- Assist the HRBP when there are layoffs
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts new hire guides (this can for example include registration in WD, notification to S&P, briefing for new hires (WD etc), arrange mailboxes, inform about policy, benefits, access cards and other essentials)
- Meet new joiners on their first day and help them with general onboarding/induction including IT set up/mailbox, access cards and other essentials
- Act as IT Champion responsible for the IT-services that concern the staff (for example handling new computers and mobile phones) & escalate any complex issues to IT service support
- Responsible for the annual fire drill and in case of an evacuation of the office
- Answer general day to day office related queries
- Work with the Country Head to provide general administrative & operational support
Qualifications and suitable background
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- Former work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- The ability to work in a big international environment
- Understanding of how to use common industry software
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both in Swedish and English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical/economics abilities
Do you want to be a part of Cushman & Wakefield? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Emelie Blomkvist (070- 790 88 36 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Johan Magnusson (072-248 65 31 or email@example.com). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
About Cushman & Wakefield
For more information about Cushman & Wakefield and our track record, please see www.cushmanwakefield.com