Join our team at Steen & Strøm in Sweden!
Steen & Strøm is a pro-active and future-oriented owner, developer and manager of 18 leading shopping centers located in the most attractive marketplaces in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Steen & Strøm is owned by the Dutch Pension Fund APG (43.9%) and the French shopping center group Klépierre (56.1%). As a subsidiary of Klépierre, we are part of the major player in continental Europe’s retail property market, with more than 150 retail facilities spanning 16 countries. Situated in the most affluent, most densely populated and fastest growing consumer zones, the company has access to approximately 150 million European consumers.
As a Leasing Officer you will play an active role in enhancing our shopping centers by developing business relations with the most attractive and successful retailers. You will answer to the Leasing Manager and together strive to optimize the commercial potential of the shopping centers in your portfolio according to strategies in the Business Plans. This includes optimizing the retail mix, attract the best possible commercial tenants and ensure that the center is optimally leased out.
- Establish excellent relationships with national and international retailers
- Sales pipeline management
- Look to find an optimal retail mix based on the centers business strategies
- Establish retail plans of action for development projects
- Negotiate prime conditions up until the lease is signed in close cooperation with the Leasing Manager and legal specialists and fulfill contracts and business transactions according to internal routines and local regulations
- Identify new consumer trends and innovative concepts that could be deployed in our centers
- Analyze the performance of retailers based on key performance indicators
- Establish close cooperation with local shopping center management for optimal use of internal resources and competences
- Reporting and control procedures; operating efficiently
- Continuous work with budgets and business plans together with the Leasing Manager
Education & Competences
- Higher business economical education, bachelor or master’s degree
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- You have developed a good understanding of the retail market and commercial property development
- Practical negotiation experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
Personal characteristics and skills
- Ambitious, humble and full of energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented and effective negotiation skills
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize your work
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Integrity, personal impact and penetrating power
- Commitment to high standards and core values
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading shopping center group in Scandinavia with a solid European platform through our owners in France
- Inspiring teamwork with the center management and employees at the head office in Sweden
- The position will be based in Stockholm. The employee shall foresee regular work related travel to our shopping centers in Sweden
- Very good opportunities for professional development and competence building
To apply for the position use the link to our website http://www.steenstrom.com/ambition/ please send your motivation letter along with CV, in English. We handle the applications on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Leasing Director Christian Brewaeys at +45 419 00 241 or HR Director Scandinavia Therese Engan at +47 918 07 518.