Investment Manager to Cromwell Property Group
About the Position
Cromwells business is expanding and the Investment Manager is responsible to source new investment opportunities over the Nordic region and to carry out these transactions in cooperation with the fund-team. The ambition of the role is to support the growth plan for the business in the region and to generate, identify and capitalise on opportunities in the market whilst delivering outstanding result for the company´s existing and future clients. Another key task in this role will be to build up, and provide leadership, to the Investments team in the Nordics and be part of the Nordic Management team.
The position is based in Cromwells Stockholm office.
- Independently or together with the Head of Nordics, source and screen potential opportunities, whether it be a single asset deal or a portfolio/corporate acquisition
- Demonstrate high market intelligence by both collecting market data and skillfully analysing and interpreting these figures
- Identify business themes and create strategic business plans for existing and potential clients, in close cooperation with the Head of Nordics and the Fund Management team in London
- Conduct investment analysis, and lead the underwriting and due diligence processes in close cooperation with various internal and external teams
- Carry out performance calculations in close relationship with the London-based team.
- Manage the Investments team relationship with Private Equity (PE) partners, attending investors’ meetings, presenting deals in an appropriate form including our PE Partners’ specific requirements, populate templates and produce reports on a regular basis
- Build up the asset management in Sweden and assist team on more complex valuation assignments on asset basis
Qualifications and Experience
- Real Estate or Finance degree
- Significant (likely to be around 10 years’) experience in the real estate sector
- Extensive transactions experience, along with proven managerial experience, most likely gained in a similar environment and/or with an investment bank, broker, etc.
- Team management experience
- Experience from both the advisor side and the principal side would be an advantage.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in Swedish and English
Personal and professional values alignment is how Cromwell retains its unique culture of success. To successfully manage this role you have a deep experience and knowledge of the Swedish real estate market and sound commercial judgement. You are highly motivated, proactive, and able to develop and deliver against challenging targets with limited supervision and direction. You have the ability to negotiate with vendors, regulators, internal management, etc. and you deliver results through the strength of relationships. As a person you are result oriented with a hands-on mentality. Further you have excellent analytical, numerical and financial skills and possess a problem-solving and creative mindset, combined with being a team working person with a collaborative approach.
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Sara Widforss, email@example.com (0707901075) or Ola Everhed firstname.lastname@example.org at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.
About Cromwell Property Group
Cromwell Property Group is a Real Estate Investor and Manager that owns, manages and invests in commercial property. Please, read more at www.cromwellpropertygroup.com