Investment Associate – Scius
Scius is looking for an Investment Associate to join their Investment team in Stockholm.
As an Associate you will participate in the growing team with focus on the Nordics. The position will primarily involve working alongside the Investment and Asset Management team. You will be involved in both Asset & Investment management and Acquisitions & Divestments. The position is based in Stockholm and the job might require some travelling, mainly within the Nordics.
Scius was established in 2007 and is a real estate investment company. Core business is to act as local operating partner to international capital investing in the Nordic real estate markets.
Scius offer its partners a complete solution with an aim to maximize the returns and the values from the properties. Scius has over the years created a strong network that today includes the majority of the Swedish real estate industry like property owners, lenders, consultants, brokers, advisors etc.
Scius will if possible, invest equity in the transactions along its partners. The clients comprise both international and Nordic institutions and property companies including Blackstone, Invesco, Starwood, Angelo Gordon, Goldman Sachs, Brunswick, Loan Star, The Third Swedish National Pension Fund, among others.
Scius has since 2007 acquired and managed real estate of over SEK 20 billion and currently asset manage over 200,000 sq m of commercial real estate in Sweden valued at approximately SEK 9 billion.
High transaction pace both with existing and new clients in combination with asset management intensive large-scale development projects of office properties in Stockholm is why we are now strengthening the team.
For more information about Scius and our track record, please see www.scius.se
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Underwriting and due diligence of new acquisitions
- Co-ordinate due diligence of divestments
- Financial modelling of investment such as redevelopment projects and lettings.
- Managing monthly/quarterly reporting to investors.
- Preparing annual budgets and strategic business plans.
- Co-ordinating and overseeing third party service providers, including property managers, letting agents, project managers, architects and legal advisors.
- Responsible for modelling, preparing documentation and collecting data in sale and buy processes.
- Support the wider team on business development projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- University degree (MSc) preferably in real estate or finance
- At least 2 years relevant full-time work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (cash flow modelling), Word and Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- High personal drive, a willingness to deliver high quality, being committed and dedicated.
- Great interpersonal skills, team player and ambitious.
- Professional attitude, high work ethics, high energy level and ability to work under pressure and getting things done both independently as well as in teams.
Do you want to be a part of Scius? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson at Boardtalk AB (+46722486531 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.