Fund Manager For Our Client In Stockholm
Our Client is a leading fund manager and property owner in Sweden and the Nordic region. Through strong and good relationships as well as trust earned from investors, tenants and other property owner, it has successfully developed and invested in real estate since its inception.
The success factor of our Client is its ability to see potential in challenging ventures as opportunities for growth. It has consistently delivered strong returns for its investors with the goal to always create lasting value for all its stakeholders. And smile while they do it.
As a result of continued growth, our Client is now looking for an additional Fund Manager to join their team in Stockholm. The position is permanent and full-time. You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a flat hierarchy and a dynamic and creative environment.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
In this position, you will be part of the Fund Management and Investor Relations team, reporting to the Head of Fund Management and Investor Relations. You will be working closely with functions across the company as well as, developing relations with stakeholders within the Fund. Your main tasks will include:
- Primary responsibility for optimising the Fund’s returns and underlying investments
- Execute and update the Fund strategy on an ongoing basis
- Main responsible for reporting to investors and the Investment Committee of the Fund
- Present and recommend decisions for the Investment Committee
- Close collaboration with all teams within the company such as the Transaction Team, Asset Management and Controller/Finance Department
- Manage the Fund’s investments and on a strategic level and have an understanding for each individual investment
- Monitor investments from the Fund perspective with the objective of optimising returns
- Responsible for developing and establishing close relationships with the investors of the Fund together with Investor Relations
Qualifications, profile, and suitable background
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with:
- Solid experience from the Swedish or Nordic real estate industry
- Used to working independently and taking own initiatives
- Business mindset and understanding of real estate and how to create value
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with functions across the company and build trust across a range of external clients and partners.
- Fluent in English – both written and orally
- Analytical with the ability to see “the big picture”
- Familiar with investment and return analysis
- Strong integrity
- Ability to make own decisions
- Relevant academic degree
As the culture of our Client is based on exceptional drive, we are hoping to find a candidate who is proactive and service minded with excellent people, communication and problem-solving skills. In order to be successful in this position, you should also be a team-player with strong project management and leaderships skills, and have a sence of urgency.
For additional information and Applications
Application for this position can be sent in either Swedish or English. To send an application please visit www.realcompetence.se and click on ”Lediga jobb”. For more information about the position you are welcome to get in contact with Farnaz Mortazavi via email: email@example.com or Jens Johansson via email: firstname.lastname@example.org