Associate, Asset Manager to NatWest Nordisk Renting
You will be working as a part of the Nordic asset management team to assist Client Management colleagues to identify and generate quality and sustainable business for Nordisk Renting from existing customers, as well participating in supporting Origination in new business transactions on asset related issues such as assisting with technical and commercial due diligence questions.
Your responsibilities include active participation and problem solving in property asset management related issues, with some day-to-day involvement, analysis, structuring, working as part of the Nordic asset management team and taking lead for smaller projects. Being a part of initiatives to drive our ESG agenda forward (e.g., asset certification, energy efficiency, green leasing) and working with assets across the Nordic countries. Assisting with monitoring ongoing asset management questions related to external suppliers with regards to insurance claims, maintenance budgets and property development or tenant improvements. Lastly, you will be an important part of implementing and strengthening the Nordic asset management model for Nordisk Renting.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Assist with property asset management for a Nordic real estate portfolio owned by Nordisk Renting as a member of the Nordic asset management team, including:
- Create property reports for internal use or for client discussions
- Evaluate and review work performed by external parties according to technical maintenance agreements etc.
- Review new and existing supplier contracts.
- Monitor ongoing property development work.
- Monitor external supplier’s annual maintenance budget and/or generate property budgets and actuals reporting.
- Collaborate with the Origination team on property related questions on new potential acquisitions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- A M.Sc or B.Sc’s degree in real estate, finance, public administration, or business administration
- Work experience from similar positions for a minimum of 2-3 years
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing – Finnish or Norwegian is a bonus
- The ability to work in a team with sometimes high-pressure situation
- Integrity and having high ethical standards
- Willing to take ownership and drive projects/tasks independently
- Analytical and creative with can-do attitude
- Proficiency in business and data intelligence software
Nordisk Renting is looking for someone who is an ambitious, curious to learn, critical thinker and a trusted team player, but also someone who is change ready and connected. Are you that person? Then maybe you are the one Nordisk Renting is searching for.
Do you want to be a part of NatWest Nordisk Renting? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (+46 70 790 29 30, email@example.com) or Johan Magnusson (+46 72 248 65 31, firstname.lastname@example.org) at Boardtalk AB. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
ABOUT NORDISK RENTING
Nordisk Renting is owned by the NatWestGroup (formerly RBS). We have a 30-year track record of supporting corporate and public sector customers across the Nordic region. We provide customised lease funding solutions for our customer’s strategic property and infrastructure assets. Our customer base includes anything from the major Nordic corporates to public sector bodies. This forms a diversified portfolio of assets covering several types of usage. We’re going through an exciting time of development and transformation, and we’re looking for talented and motivated people to join us on this journey and help us shape the future of our business.
For more information visit www.nordiskrenting.se and https://www.linkedin.com/company/natwest-nordisk-renting/