Assistant Property Manager to Pembroke
Pembroke is looking to hire an Assistant Property Manager to join our Property Management team to support operations in Stockholm. The Stockholm office oversees Pembroke’s Nordic portfolio of 200,000 sqm in Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki and the Property Management function is responsible for liaising with tenants and facility management teams, focused on providing best-in-class management of Pembroke’s assets. The Assistant Property Manager will work with the Property Management to support the Asset Management of the owned and managed portfolio comprising of commercial and retail assets situated in Stockholm
Are you a business-oriented and relationship-oriented person who is motivated by satisfied customers? Pembroke has multiple times been rewarded the title ”Sweden’s most satisfied office tenants” in the national customer satisfaction survey “Fastighetsbarometern” conducted by CFI Group, hence the continuous work of customer experience is a central part of the job description.
A successful candidate will have previous work experience in a similar role and thus good knowledge of commercial property management and service management. As a person, you are proactive and action-oriented in your way of working and committed to drive the respective property’s development forward. You are also used to working at a fast pace and having many contact points. In your work, you are structured and orderly with the ability to look after both detail and the whole picture.
- Together with Property Management Team develop relationship with Tenants to deliver excellent customer service and world-class tenant experience
- Daily contact with Facility Managers who are hired for the properties’ operation, care and maintenance to ensure that purchased services are performed in accordance with agreement
- Management, administration and to some extent renegotiation of contracts and agreements
- Financial follow-up such as reporting of turnover and visitor figures
- Participate in planning of maintenance
- Develop technical competency and familiarity with systems
- Support budgeting process, reconciliations, review, and flag variances
- Support and analyze OpEx & CapEx projects
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business administration, or economics
- 1 – 3 years´ experience from the Real Estate Market in Sweden
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate market
- Good understanding of lease agreements
Do you want to be a part of Pembroke? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Henrik Nyberg at Boardtalk AB (+46 70 790 05 29 or email@example.com) or Isak Blomster (+46 70 790 07 96 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Pembroke is an international real estate advisor that acquires, develops and manages properties and places – specializing in mixed-use and office environments in the world’s leading cities. We believe that properties that stand the test of time deserve a lot of time. So, we take a different approach: a thoughtful approach. Facilitating patient capital of FMR LLC (Fidelity Investments) and FIL (Fidelity International Limited), we invest in global markets with long-term growth potential.
Over the past twenty years, we’ve grown to include offices in Boston, London, Munich, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, and Washington DC, and manage approximately 802,000 sq m/8.6m sq ft in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. By combining a global point of view with local expertise, we’re able to create and manage world-class properties that deliver the best outcomes for our tenants, investors and the communities in which we work. Our US portfolio is comprised of office buildings with retail at street level.
At Pembroke, we’re united by a belief that real estate is more than just buildings. Our mission is to create long-term value through our global expertise, local knowledge and passion for real estate. Comprised of experts across a variety of fields, our team consistently strives for excellence, achieves with integrity and embraces collaboration. Working together, we create places people love.
For more information, visit: www.pembroke.com.