Asset Manager to Pembroke
The Stockholm office oversees Pembroke’s Nordic portfolio of 200,000 sqm in Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki. The Asset Manager will support Pembroke’s investment and development activities in the Nordics. Primary responsibilities include asset management, development, investment, lease underwriting, and investor reporting and presentations.
Additional responsibilities include assisting with communications with Pembroke’s financial, development, and executive teams, and with external project consultants. Candidates should have experience across multiple disciplines within real estate, including asset management, commercial real estate investment, and financial analysis. Candidates should also possess strong numerical skills, as well as strong business communication skills.
- Manage and report on asset management activities, including implementation of asset management plans, interacting with property managers, tenants and local government officials, and facilitating and analyzing third party reports.
- Manage teams of third-party consultants including leasing agents, property managers and facility managers.
- Manage and lead negotiation and leasing efforts with tenants, including the coordination of legal counsel in the preparation and negotiation of legal documentation.
- Work closely with Pembroke’s finance team and property managers to help prepare operating budgets for individual assets, support the management of expenditure and the exercise of budget controls.
- Provide support in financial models for new acquisitions, development appraisals, and lease analyses, utilizing both ARGUS and Excel to forecast cash flows and calculate financial returns.
- Support feasibility studies on development opportunities and capital improvements.
- Perform financial analysis of property, tenants and markets (including rent and sales comparisons).
- Support financing negotiations with banks and debt compliance reporting.
- Support NAV and investor reporting, and produce investment memos, executive reports and presentations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (required); Master’s degree (preferred, not required).
- 8+ years of experience in the real estate investment, asset management and/or development sectors.
- Strong understanding of real estate market trends, standards and practices.
- Experience with managing investment transactions, tenants, and/or development projects, and experience with investor reporting and presentations.
- Proficiency with Yardi, ARGUS and Excel cash flow modeling (preferred, not required).
- Excellent due diligence, analytical, negotiation, and written/oral communication skills.
- English and Swedish language skills required.
Do you want to be a part of Pembroke? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Henrik Nyberg at Boardtalk AB (+46 70 790 05 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Pembroke is an international real estate advisor that acquires, develops and manages properties and places – specializing in mixed-use and office environments in the world’s leading cities. We believe that properties that stand the test of time deserve a lot of time. So, we take a different approach: a thoughtful approach.
Facilitating patient capital of FMR LLC (Fidelity Investments) and FIL (Fidelity International Limited), we invest in global markets with long-term growth potential.
Over the past twenty years, we’ve grown to include offices in Boston, London, Munich, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, and Washington DC, and manage approximately 802,000 sq m/8.6m sq ft in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. By combining a global point of view with local expertise, we’re able to create and manage world-class properties that deliver the best outcomes for our tenants, investors and the communities in which we work. Our Nordics portfolio is comprised of office buildings with retail at street level.
At Pembroke, we’re united by a belief that real estate is more than just buildings. Our mission is to create long-term value through our global expertise, local knowledge and passion for real estate. Comprised of experts across a variety of fields, our team consistently strives for excellence, achieves with integrity and embraces collaboration. Working together, we create places people love.
For more information, visit: www.pembroke.com