Asset Manager Nordics to Schroders
As an Asset Manager, you will be an integral part of the Asset- & Investment Management team of Schroders, supporting the company’s growth efforts.
The role would be predominantly be working with property Asset Management within the Nordic area. Currently the SNREF and IED has a combined value of approximately €745m of AUM in the Nordic region. The business are expected to grow further as new intended investments
Currently the Nordic team manage ca 30 assets, have more than 200 tenants, and usually re-gear between 40 – 80 tenants per year. Schroders also have a few larger projects running, in varying sizes from. The Nordic consists of 4 persons, 2 asset managers, one transactions analyst and the Nordic head. The position is based at the Schroder’s Stockholm office at Norrlandsgatan 18.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Implementation of asset business plans.
- writing annual business plans for the properties and recommending strategies to maximise returns in line with the overall funds strategy.
- Asset management initiatives including:
- Managing property managers and book keepers.
- Follow up on reporting.
- Letting strategies.
- Value enhancing landlord and tenant initiatives i.e. re-gears.
- Refurbishments, Redevelopments, Change of use strategies.
- Generating contacts with retailers, occupational agents.
- Assisting in transaction related tasks such as due diligence on occasion.
- Smart, analytical and commercial mindset, fundamentally interested in the real estate business and understanding its value drivers.
- Creative and entrepreneurial, thinking outside the box, seeing things from other angles.
- Team spirit, strong social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly.
- Striving for excellence, success and outperformance.
- High personal drive, deliver high quality, committed and dedicated.
- Professional attitude, high work ethics and high energy level. Flexible style and ability to work under pressure and getting things done both independently as well as in teams.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Academic degree in Real Estate, Economics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Suitable background from asset- and investment management, valuation, transaction or similar.
- 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strategic and visionary with the ability to assess opportunities in a thorough and time efficient manner. Excellent negotiation and business development skills.
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
- Able to travel throughout the Nordics and from time to time in Europe (London and Frankfurt).
Do you want to be a part of Schroders? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson at Boardtalk AB (+46722486531 or email@example.com). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
As a global asset and wealth manager, Schroders delivers a broad range of investments designed to meet the diverse needs of institutions, intermediaries and high net worth individuals. For over 200 years, we have built principled partnerships with our clients, putting them at the centre of everything we do. They trust us to deliver sustainable returns through times of economic prosperity and of uncertainty. We are a global business, managed locally. Our international presence supports us in understanding the needs of our clients and delivering them the right expertise from across the business.
As an active investment manager we believe that we have an important role to play in driving better outcomes for our clients and society as a whole. We bring together people and data to identify the trends that will shape the prosperity of individuals, businesses and future generations.
Read more at www.schroders.com