Analyst to NCAP
NCAP is looking for a person with strong analytical skills, a genuine interest in real estate and who understands the real estate investment value chain.
By joining the Investment management and Asset management team at NCAP, you will have an unique opportunity to team up with experienced professionals in an international environment and learn about Real Estate investments.
The position is based in Stockholm or Malmö and will primarily involve working alongside with and providing analytical support to the Investment Management team who is based across the 4 different offices in Stockholm, Malmö, Copenhagen and London. For the role, NCAP is looking for a person with strong analytical skills, a genuine interest in real estate and who understands the real estate investment value chain.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assist in due diligence, structuring, financing, negotiation and execution of transactions.
- Support Asset Management activities and to take responsibility for specific projects in close corporation with the Swedish Head of Asset Management
- Participate in Investor meetings
- Responsible for modelling, preparing documentation and collecting data in sale process.
- Collecting market data and carrying out market research
- Taking part in weekly calls with the Investment and Asset Management Teams
Qualifications and suitable background
- 1-3 years relevant experience in real estate (private and/or public), private equity, consulting or similar fields related to real estate investments
- Have excellent skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Swedish language, have excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Do you want to be a part of NCAP? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Emelie Blomkvist (070-790 88 36) or email@example.com) or Johan Magnusson (072-248 65 31 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
NCAP is a specialist Nordic real estate investment and asset management company with offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Malmö and London. We are a highly experienced and motivated team able to exploit the potential of real estate for our Investor Partners. We act as a Local Operating Partner for primarily International Investors investing into Nordic Real Estate. In addition, we create investment vehicles and through our development partner MIGS, develop Logistics and Light Industrial Facilities.
Together with our Investor Partners, NCAP have completed + €1,250,000,000 of acquisitions across the Nordics in recent years. In total NCAP have in excess of 460,000 m2 of active projects under management in the office, retail and logistics/ industrial sectors. We undertake complex assignments which include new development, refurbishment, asset repositioning, leasing, cost optimisation and changes of use.
NCAP work with Institutional, Family Office and Private Investors.
For more information please visit www.ncap.se