Analyst Real Estate Finance for Helaba Stockholm Branch
The Helaba Group is a universal bank with more than 6.000 employees at 18 locations in Germany and around the world. With strong ratings and a total business volume of about € 220 billion Helaba ranks among Germany`s leading banks, offering financial services to companies, banks, institutional investors and the public sector, both in Germany and globally. Helaba also acts as a central bank and partner for 40% the German savings banks.
Helaba operates from its headquarters in Frankfurt am Main and Erfurt, and maintains branches and offices in other parts of Germany. At an international level, the bank has branches and representative offices in Paris, London, New York, Madrid, Shanghai, São Paulo, Singapore and Stockholm.
Being a key business area for the bank, Helaba has already been active in real estate lending in Sweden and the Nordic market for more than 15 years. Helaba ́s branch office in Stockholm was set up in 2016 in order to expand the banks position in the Nordic market as well as enlarging the scope of our operations for our corporate clients in the Nordics.
Helaba is now seeking an Analyst based in Stockholm for the Nordic Real Estate Finance Team. This position offers a great opportunity to develop within complex real estate financings in the Nordics representing a well reputable international financial institution (Bank).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Proactively and successfully interact with Helaba’s Real Estate Finance division at the Stockholm Branch and product- and specialist units in Frankfurt
- Knowledge and interest in preparing financial and non-financial analysis, including cash flow modelling Compile local market data in order to assess future business opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of high quality credit papers as basis for decision making
- Participate in portfolio analysis, internal market reports and other ad hoc tasks
- Responsible for KYC analysis of new customers
- ESG analysis
- Participate in drafting of legal documentation for new financings
- Participate in origination activities including costumer meetings and drafting term sheets
- Support the culture of strong financial controls, compliance and regulatory frameworks
- University’s degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant degree
- 2-5 years of relevant analysis related work experience from Nordic real estate lending, property market or banking sector
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements (P&L, balance sheets, cash flow
- Experience from working in an international corporate culture advantageous
- Languages: Swedish (or other Nordic language) and strong business English (both spoken and written), German highly advantageous
Your personal skills
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with a marketing and relationship orientation
- Open minded, flexible and mobile, as some degree of traveling is expected
If you are interested in the position Analyst Real Estate Finance, please send your complete application documents to email@example.com
All applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be conducted continuously.
For more information on Helaba Group, please visit www.helaba.com