Analyst, Fund & Portfolio Management to Revelop
Revelop is looking for a business-oriented, structured, and analytical person to join the Fund & Portfolio management team. This is a unique growth opportunity in a pivotal position at an entrepreneurial company operating with a broad outreach within Real Estate.
As an Analyst you will work together with Head of Fund & Portfolio Management, contribute to structuring and developing the follow up of execution on individual Business Plans as well as portfolio and fund level returns. You will work in broad collaboration between different departments of the firm and deepen your knowledge about investments as well as asset management and finance.
Together with Head of Fund & Portfolio Management you will contribute to the capital raising, build-up and investment process of Co-Investment Deals as well as other separate accounts and “special projects”. In collaboration with members of the investment team, analyze and assist in producing well-designed presentations of potential deals. The position will contribute to the development of the IR function and the investors offering from a Fund & Portfolio Management perspective. Furthermore, you are expected to support maintaining good relationships, build trust and create interest for Revelop through development of sales presentations and communication materials.
The position is based at the company’s office in central Stockholm, and you will report to the Head of Fund & Portfolio Management.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Follow up of execution on Business Plans
- Follow up on portfolio and fund level returns
- Assist with analysis of potential Co-investment deals (and other ”special investment projects”)
- Production of presentation materials
- Assist with capital raising processes and the compilation of data
- Assist with interaction with placement agents regarding marketing materials and LP communication
- Together with Head of Fund & Portfolio Management coordinate activities such as data rooms, due diligence, Q&A processes etc
Qualifications and suitable background
- University degree (MSc) preferably in real estate or finance
- 1-3 years relevant full-time work experience, work experience in the financial sector, international experience beneficial
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (cash flow modelling, IRR- and NPV calculations), Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Work experience beneficial in an analytical role with high demands in terms of quality and deadlines.
- Proactive nature, ability to work independently and swiftly prioritize multiple tasks.
- Immaculate attention to detail, ability to execute projects and tasks in a time-efficient manner.
We are seeking a highly structured, team-oriented and dedicated individual to join Revelop´s team. The ideal candidate thrives in a high-performing environment, is driven by business acumen, collaboration and has a “can do” attitude. Given that the position requires different types of collaboration, we seek a teamplayer with excellent communication skills. Accuracy and structure are two other important skills for successfully mastering the role. If you possess these qualities and are eager to contribute to a dynamic team environment, we encourage you to apply.
Would you like to be part of Revelop? Welcome to apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about the position, contact Emelie Blomkvist, tel.070-790 88 36, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Johan Magnusson, tel.072-248 65 31. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Revelop invests in locations where we can create positive change by refining and developing properties with a strong focus on sustainability. We own a property portfolio comprising approximately 610,000 square meters of commercial space. We invest in Sweden’s metropolitan regions of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Malmö, where we currently own properties in 16 areas. Among our investors are long-term Swedish and foreign institutions such as pension funds, research foundations, and asset managers. For many years, we have generated one of the world’s highest returns over time within our segment and are ranked by Preqin as one of the world’s best-performing real estate fund managers in terms of stable long-term development.
For more information about Revelop, please see www.revelop.se.