Pan European Asset Manager
EQT is a leading alternative investments firm with approximately EUR 35 billion in raised capital across 22 funds. EQT funds have portfolio companies in Europe, Asia and the US with total sales of more than EUR 19 billion and approximately 110,000 employees. EQT works with portfolio companies to achieve sustainable growth, operational excellence and market leadership. EQT has around 460 employees globally, of which approximately 250 are within the investment advisory teams. EQT Partners AB and its affiliates have offices in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Oslo, London, Madrid, Munich, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm and Zurich. More information can be found on www.eqt.se
EQT Real Estate
The team seeks to identify value-add real estate investment opportunities that allow to unlock underlying asset-specific value in European markets with promising rental growth outlook. The focus is on office assets in gateway cities with strong demographics driving above-average GDP and office based employment growth. The team envisages investing into more asset management intensive investments where strong “hands-on” value-creation skills are necessary. Value-add stems from an intensive and seamless asset management process with the aim to reposition the assets for their exit into the institutional real estate market.
EQT Real Estate is now looking for a Pan European Asset Manager to join their team in London.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for management of the allocated properties within the portfolio
- Preparing and implementing asset repositioning and value add strategies.
- Working closely with Property Managers & Operating Partners to ensure investments are properly maintained and business plans are executed.
- Managing external experts including, leasing agents, architects, design teams and legal professionals as appropriate.
- Preparing business plans, annual budgets, and quarterly reports.
- Work with the acquisition team on due diligence process to facilitate a seamless hand-over to asset management upon closing.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience preferable in a value add role with hands on asset management experience
- Experience of working in an international environment and in more than one country is a plus
- Good communication skills with a fluency in both written and spoken English and one additional Nordic language
- Will be placed in London and work on asset management on a pan European basis with a focus on the Nordics over time.
- Excellent opportunity for someone that is;
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willing to travel
- Has the ability to work under pressure, getting things done both independently and in a team
- Comply with EQT values
- Like to join a growing team
How to apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter attached in the email, no later than 7th of May 2017.
For questions about the role, please contact Alexandra Edlund, HR Manager: +46850655365