Brunswick Real Estate is growing
Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading adviser, lender and investor in the Nordics. The firm is specialised in real estate related investment banking and investment management through credit financing and real estate investments.
The team includes c. 70 real estate investment professionals in Stockholm, Malmö, Helsinki, Copenhagen and London as well as senior advisers with broad international expertise. www.brunswickrealestate.com
The Investment Banking division (formerly known as Leimdörfer) combines in-depth knowledge of the Nordic real estate market with capital markets expertise and financing edge. The firm continuously advises clients in numerous value-creating transactions including several of the largest and most complex deals in the industry. With executed transactions of SEK 45 billion in 2016-17 YTD, Brunswick is the #1 adviser for property related M&A in the Nordics.
The Investment Management division (IM) is divided in two sectors: Debt (credit financing) and Equity (real estate investment management). IM Equity (formerly known as Sveafastigheter) includes a wide range of structures in commercial real estate, such as real estate funds, separate investment mandates for large institutions and international managers as well as residential development. IM Debt (formerly known as Brunswick Real Estate Capital) broke new ground when it in 2013 started the first real estate debt fund focused on secured financing of commercial real estate in the Nordics. Today, IM Debt manages two credit funds with over SEK 4.3 billion in assets under management.
Brunswick Real Estate is recruiting analysts to the investment banking and investment management divisions
– As an Analyst within the Stockholm Investment Banking team you will get the opportunity to apply your analytical skill set in a high-performing environment. You will work closely with the firm’s professionals in originating, pricing and executing the largest property and capital market transactions on the Nordic real estate market. Your primary responsibilities will include performing valuations of real estate assets, -portfolios and – companies along with research and analysis of markets, investors and investments. You will identify and evaluate prospective sellers and purchasers, as well as take lead in preparing presentations, pitch books and investment memorandums.
– As an Analyst in Investment Management Debt you will be a part of a small team with extensive experience of the real estate industry, asset management and loan origination. With a small team, you will have varied tasks and a steep learning curve. The primary tasks as an analyst include analysing new investment opportunities, preparing investment memorandums, conducting market research as well as meeting with potential borrowers. You will identify and analyse potential opportunities and risks associated with investments and discuss your findings together with the team.
– As Fund Analyst in one of the largest Equity Investment Management mandates you will report to and work closely with theFund Manager in managing the existing real estate investments located throughout Sweden, Finland and Estonia. You will be overall responsible for the annual budget and business plan process as well as quarterly follow-ups. Further, the role comprises all operational reporting for the current investments to fund management, board of directors and investors.
For all roles, you are expected to take an active part in strategic discussions with colleagues and clients, as well as expanding the firm’s network among current and potential clients by connecting with peers within the real estate and related industries.
The roles offer notable career development potential within each division as well as through opportunities to rotate to exciting positions at other offices, teams and affiliates of Brunswick Real Estate in the Nordics and internationally.
The ideal candidate is rigorous, appreciates a high business pace and performs well within short deadlines. As an Analyst, you must have a strong analytical mindset, be able to manage large amounts of data and be capable of illustrating and presenting complex ideas in a compelling way, both verbally and in writing. You are outgoing and thrive in an environment where business sense and taking own initiative is encouraged.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Engineering, Business, Economics and/or Law
- Full business proficiency in Swedish and English
- Strong academic track record
- Recently graduated or a few years’ experience from the Real Estate industry (adviser and/or investor), investment banking, management consultancy or private equity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Should you have questions or require further information, please contact Anna Åkerlund: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46707782897.
Please apply with CV, personal letter and grades on http://www.brunswickrealestate.com/career no later than 12 May 2017. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
För att ansöka detta jobb besök denna URL: http://www.brunswickrealestate.com/career →